Monday, 20 February 2012
- Books I've started: Hammered by Kevin Hearne, Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews and Across The Universe by Beth Revis.
- Have done almost nothing about my review books which is fast becoming a mountain of guilt that is weighing me down constantly. Time to do something about it.
- Still trying to write those last chapters of Seeder's Poison but struggling. I have somehow turned into that person who talks and talks about doing something but never actually does it.
- Dreamed up a good back story to my angel book. Dreams are such useful things. Don't worry, it's got nothing to do with sparkly emo vampires.
- Can I take a second to beg you guys who have captcha comments enabled to get rid of it? They've changed the format and it's now so hard to make out what those letters are!!!!
- Besides Gossip Girl I haven't watched any TV all week. How good am I? But don't be fooled into thinking I've been writing. Oh no. I have just discovered online shopping. Some people are just gluttons for punishment.
- I think I've taken procrastination to a new level. I keep getting emails and reading them on my iPhone and then completely forgetting to get back to people later on. Then I set myself a mental reminder to do it and it never happens!
- Not so sick anymore, so have been able to go out and about a bit without feeling like a dementor is sucking my soul out.
In other news, Tammi at Young Adult Book Reviews and I are thinking of hosting a whole month of The Hunger Games appreciation events in March. Would anyone be interested in doing a read-a-thon, book and movie reviews and such? Drop me a line if you are. It's going to be an exciting month of awesomeness. I am so excited about this movie even though I'm still cursing the casting choices